[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:50:32 PDT 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:

> Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>

> >Who's saying Kragar is Mario?
>
> I believe Davdi's theory is saying that Kragar acts in Mario's stead, at
> least part time. While this is not a "Kragar is Mario" theory like we used
> to have, it's still along the same lines. Perhaps we could call it the
> "Kragar is a part-time Mario" Theory.

By that standard, since Kragar used to run Vlad's office, Kragar is Vlad.

> >And what "direct" evidence is that?
>
> Uh... Just the fact that Vlad meets someone who calls himself Mario.

Now that's a convincing argument.

> Someone we have no reason to disbelieve,

No, _that's_ a convincing argument.

> and who would put himself in potentially grave danger by claiming to be
> Mario when he's not.

What, Vlad's going to kill him in Valabar's?

> And the fact that his claim is backed up by Sethra/Kiera, of course.

Those would be the people I'm suggesting made up Mario's role in
Tortaalik's death?

> This seems to be as direct as we're likely to ever get.

We could see (through Vlad's eyes) the supposed Mario off somebody.