[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:46:29 PDT 2006

On 9/11/06, Jon_Lincicum wrote:

> I believe Davdi's theory is saying that Kragar acts in Mario's stead, at
> least part time. While this is not a "Kragar is Mario" theory like we used
> to have, it's still along the same lines. Perhaps we could call it the
> "Kragar is a part-time Mario" Theory.

Hey, Kragar is Kragar.  Mario is Mario.  Steve wrote it, I'm not fighting it.

It's not *their* fault if some Hawklord (and/or the public as large)
gets them confused, or thinks that one has performed the actions
attributed to the other.  Well, maybe it *is* their fault, since they
would (in this scenario) encourage this confusion.  But nevertheless,
entirely distinct individuals.