[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Sep 11 13:40:42 PDT 2006

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
09/11/06 01:28 PM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

>> I just love it, though, how the folks on the list are still able to
>> justify theories where Kragar is secretly Mario, despite *direct*
>> evidence to the contrary in the latest book.
>
>Who's saying Kragar is Mario?

I believe Davdi's theory is saying that Kragar acts in Mario's stead, at
least part time. While this is not a "Kragar is Mario" theory like we used
to have, it's still along the same lines. Perhaps we could call it the
"Kragar is a part-time Mario" Theory.

>And what "direct" evidence is that?

Uh... Just the fact that Vlad meets someone who calls himself Mario.
Someone we have no reason to disbelieve, and who would put himself in
potentially grave danger by claiming to be Mario when he's not.

And the fact that his claim is backed up by Sethra/Kiera, of course.

This seems to be as direct as we're likely to ever get.