[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:18:11 PDT 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> On 9/11/06, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> > > and who would put himself in potentially grave danger by claiming to be
> > > Mario when he's not.
> >
> > What, Vlad's going to kill him in Valabar's?
>
> Generally speaking, getting Mario pissed at you severely in a
> professional context is probably not a life-expectancy-enhancing
> choice.

Well, if Mario's an assassin.

> Specifically, if say Vlad mentions to Aliera that he's met Mario, and
> it wasn't him, word is pretty likely to get back to the real Mario;

See above.  Also, what's the scenario?  V says to A, I met M, A tells M,
M goes and kills the guy based on V's description of him?

> Aliera might be pissed herself, for that matter.

I think any likely scenario (if there is one) in which the guy who
says he's Mario isn't the assassin of T and so forth requires Aliera
to be in on the deal.  And if not, he's privy to such quality of info
that he might well be able to take care of himself in any case.