[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] [Orca Spoiler] Another terribly amusing Speculation

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Sep 12 11:46:20 PDT 2006

On 11:45 AM Scott Schultz wrote:
>  If loyalty to the Organization tended to surpass personal loyalty
>  then I'd
>  imagine that the Organization wouldn't have nearly as much
>  in-fighting as
>  we've seen. People would refrain for the greater good.

Loyalty to such an organization is always highly valued - as is any
loyalty that can be enforced by the bosses.   Fans value loyalty in
players, but can't do much more than boo the free agent who moves away.

But I love the line in _Shogun_ about treason being the ultimate crime -
unless it is successful.

Which brings up one way out of Vlad's dilemma.