[Dragaera] Meta, attn dd-b: dragaera mail archive is not logging

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Sep 18 09:46:19 PDT 2006

"David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b at dd-b.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
09/18/06 08:36 AM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] Meta, attn dd-b: dragaera mail archive is not logging

>On 9/18/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/17/06, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
>> >
>> > If you're talking about appearing in the archives, that's a
once-a-day
>> > run as I understand it.
>>
>> I could have sworn that it was slightly more frequent than that.
>> Twice-a-day, at the very least.
>
>The documentation at Dreamhost says once a day.   I haven't carefully
>checked that it never gets run more often, though.

I notice that these last few messages from you guys have been archived
separately every 20-30 minutes, so I think it's safe to say that it *can*
update more frequently. It just doesn't always do so.

I did notice it not updating from about late Tuesday to about midday
Saturday.

>> > Anyway, while traffic seems low, your message came through the list
>> > and appears in the archives.
>> >

>> Clearly, mailman was just biding its time so that it could make me
>> look like a fool for panicking. </paranoia>

Just because the software really is out to get you, doesn't mean you're
not paranoid.