[Dragaera] Blackwand's Black Ray's of Death

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Sep 19 14:21:13 PDT 2006

"Holmes, Erik" <Erik.Holmes at unisys.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
09/19/06 02:12 PM

"SKZB List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
[Dragaera] Blackwand's Black Ray's of Death

>Quick question for the list,
>
>Do we have any evidence one way or the other if the black energy
>released by blackwand destroys the soul of its victim?

I do not believe there's anything definitive said either way. (And even if
there was, it would be from either Vlad or Paarfi's perspective, and
hence, somehwhat unreliable.)

>I'm running a RPG set in Dragaera and one of the players just got killed
>by the attack. It's still open to debate on if the player will be
>creating a new character or not.  :)

Ummm... did the person weilding the attack (presumably Morrolan?) tell
Blackwand *not* to destroy the soul? If the attack was made by an NPC, it
may be your discretion on this.