[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Interesting bits 1

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:14:35 PDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Mark Tiller <mtiller at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I'd
> think
> of
> some
> smart
> Haiku
> for
> spoiler
> lines
> if
> could
> but
> it
> seems
> not
> today
>

> In the scene where Devera appears, (I'm away from my copy at the moment) so
> I can't quote exactly) she says something like I'm sorry Uncle Vlad but it's
> got to be this way and you will have it all back together eventually.
>
> Now IF and it's a big IF she's referring to Godslayer, that raises all sorts
> of interesting possibilities.

As in, you think by "you will have it all back someday" she means that
she knows already that the events in /Dzur/ will occur? Which means
that Verra could have known as well? It is interesting, but it's very
hard to tell how time works when it comes to Devera, the Lords of
Judgment, and the Paths of the Dead. Anyway, am I understanding you
correctly?

-Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are,