[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Interesting bits 1

Charles Sumner charles_sumner at harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 06:56:55 PDT 2006

I felt that the "you will have it all back someday" line was pretty clearly
referring to the memories that she and Verra were blocking.  She was
apologizing for doing that do him and letting him know that he would get
all of them back eventually.

Charley

Charley Sumner

An open mind is one thing, letting geese run around in there is completely
different.