[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Interesting bits 1

Mark Tiller mtiller at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 25 16:27:29 PDT 2006

Yes, you understand me correctly.  Although it's possible Devera may not
have known exactly what would happen, just that the pieces would be
reassembled by Vlad in the future.  But if you think about what it could
imply about Vlad's past it gets even more interesting.  Did he therefore
have control Godslayer previously?  Was it in this lifetime?  Heck was it in
the future and Devera brought spellbreaker back to the past for Loraan to
get hold of.

Mark