[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoilers] On Name Cracks

andy bonham15 at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 16:07:58 PDT 2006

From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info [mailto:dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:01 PM
To: Will Frank
Cc: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] [Dzur Spoilers] On Name Cracks

>>> Chreotha
>>>
>>> Yendi
>>>
>>> Orca
>>>
>>> Teckla
>>>
>>> Jhegaala
>>>
>>> Athyra
>>>
>>> Phoenix
>>>

> <snipped, with a Morganti knife>
>
>> Misleading Kragar about who is Terion's mistress doesn't really help
>> Kragar or Vlad, which is why it makes no sense.
>>

> I think it's Vlad looking out for Kragar, and keeping him from knowing
about
> the sorceress he soul-ate. Especially since Kragar doesn't apparently
> notice Lady Teldra. Plus, this gives Kragar some distance. Vlad doesn't
> want to see Kragar get killed--especially not Morganti--for simply
> associating with him.

Would it not make sense that a very powerful sorceress in a very powerful
organization with a penchant for doing things that are very illegal, had
some unknown way to magically obfuscate her identity? (love that word)...
Even with teldra/spellbreaker, unless he's actively using it, something
could work to keep him from realizing/remembering her name....

Andy

.. ps...Even Sethra was startled at some of their described magic, although
it was described via our beloved unreliable narrator