[Dragaera] "Work" and money

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Thu Oct 12 13:18:28 PDT 2006

On 12 Oct 2006 at 13:09, Davdi Silverrock wrote

> And thinking about the fact that Cawti was almost certainly
> independantly wealthy before she got South Adrilankha makes me wonder
> about some other things, such as, would she have become involved with
> Kelly's movement if she hadn't been idle and wealthy, and perhaps
> feeling somewhat guilty about both the wealth and the idleness?

Perhaps they gave generously to charities in order that they 1) do
some "good" with their blood money, thereby assuaging any
feelings of guilt and 2) create a need to make more money so that
they do not become old, fat, and slow.

This could also be how Cawti became aware of Kelly's movement.

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com