[Dragaera] "Work" and money

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Fri Oct 13 10:47:38 PDT 2006

On 12 Oct 2006 at 14:49, Philip Hart wrote

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>
> > Proper credit: That is, you [Philip] suggested debts, Michele
> > suggested charities.

thanks!  I love credit.  Can I spend it anywhere?

> Vlad ought to be aware of where the money went, I think - and
> if was to charities, he should I think find her evolution as
> revealed in _T_ easier to accept.

Perhaps not.  Vlad may have come over all old-fashioned
breadwinner after they got married and told Cawti that her money
was hers to do what she wished.  She, in turn, decided to give it to
a worthy cause (and discovered Kelly along the way).  Vlad, having
said the money was hers, couldn't really question her as to what
she'd done with it - or if he did, would probably be satisfied with
"gave it to charities".

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com