[Dragaera] Vlad: son/not son of Verra? Contains a _Dzur_ spoiler

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 23 00:35:28 PDT 2006

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> Context for newbies:  It has been speculated that Vlad is actually
> Verra's son.
>
> Anyone else want to sound off on where they stand on this particular
> issue?

I hate it.  Luke, I am your father, and Leia's your sister, and what
happened to my voice/face in post-production?

Dzur spoiler:

In the confrontation between Verra and Vlad in _Dzur_, Vlad calls Verra a
liar and she says "Don't call me a liar", which struck me as odd given my
understanding of the relationship - her reaction seemed somewhat more
sensible from the maternal POV than the
goddess-insulted-by-worshipper-and-useful-long-honed-tool POV.

Incidentally, I guess by saying it wasn't her exactly she means it
was another of her aspects?