[Dragaera] A Devera thread, please?

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Mon Oct 23 08:06:32 PDT 2006

At 09:06 PM 10/22/2006, healing line wrote:
>Please discuss and dismiss this conclusion which has overtaken my
>mentations regarding this elusive character:
>
>   Devera, if she ever is actually born, is meant for a love
> interest of Vlad Norathar.
>
>   And her father is Mario.

Personally, I think Devera was specifically designed by the author to
be a complete paradox.  No one explanation will suffice, as I don't
think the author has one in mind, to start with.

I tend to take these thing at face value, myself, until the next time
the author contradicts himself.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net