[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 4, Issue 17

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 23 14:26:30 PDT 2006

Michele Riccio wrote On 10/23/06 13:50,:
> I'm curious as to why Vlad never investigates the identity of his
> mother.  OK, Dad never talked much (or consistently) about her,
> and his grandfather is silent on the subject as well - but one would
> think he'd at least try and look up some information on his own,
> marriage records, birth/death records, something to give him an
> idea of who she was.

It might also be a lack of curiosity or desire to know.  I have a friend
who was adopted, and she's never had any interest in finding out who her
real parents are.  It may be unusual, but it's not unprecedented.

> Unless this is one of the things that was taken from his memories.

Of course, that could also be true; and wouldn't surprise me in the
least. :)

Chris