[Dragaera] Aliera and Kieron=Devera... Possible Spoilers

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 03:16:18 PDT 2006

This is probably going to be a bit controversial, but what the hell.

Steve said that Devera was born in the PoTD to Kieron and Aliera. Now, the
only time we
know Aliera was in the PoTD and had the chance as Aliera, i.e. her current
body, was in
Taltos. Which raises the question, how is Kieron going to get it on with
Aliera?

What if he already did?

Aliera's body was there how long without a soul? 250+ years? So, in essence,
you could
say that Kieron was a fratboy and Aliera was a passed out cheerleader. It is
entirely possible
that she was impregnated and carried to term without a soul. Would Verra
allow this? Maybe.
Would Kieron do this? We don't know him enough.

I feel weird putting forward the Kieron-raped-Aliera theory, but it popped
up in my head as a
possibility...