[Dragaera] Aliera and Kieron=Devera... Possible Spoilers

Kendra Vorenkamp kdvorenkamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:19:48 PDT 2006

  P.S.  Do we have any textev about how long Dragaerian pregnancies last?

"Of course not.  That would make everything too easy.

One could speculate that it's somewhere between 9 months and a decade,
but really, who can say?"

I understand that the lifespan of a Dragaeran is very long, but would a
species with so much access to sorcery be willing to put up with such a long
gestation period? I doubt it. Maybe Teckla would have to, having limited
control of sorcery, but if a Dragonlord can view a 4 year long friendship
with Vlad as being somewhat significant, a decade-long pregnancy would be
out of the question.

Or, on the other hand, maybe the term is taht long, and would account for
the limited amount of procreation among Dragaearns.

My 2 cents,
Kendra

(Davdi, sorry about the resend)