[Dragaera] Dragaeran Publication Date of _Five Hundred Years After_

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Oct 25 13:17:03 PDT 2006

_The Phoenix Guards_ is published sometime during the reign of Zerika. _The
Viscount of Adrilankha_ is published at or shortly after the ascenscion of
Norathar.

Do we know when _Five Hundred Years After_ was published? A quick glance at
the book using the Amazon reader failed to reveal any hints. The talk about
Paarfi has got me wondering whether he might actually have interviewed
Aliera (post-rebirth) and been misled by her deliberately on several counts.