[Dragaera] Devera, godhood, Kieron speculation

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:18:13 PDT 2006

> > On 10/22/06, Maximilian Wilson wrote:   Mark- I'm confused about who said this, I'm quoting from the digest.
> > Devera is a full-blooded Dragon, the daughter of Aliera e'Kieron and
> > Kieron the Conqueror.

> Is Devera a full blooded Dragon?

I don't think so. I agree with your reasoning; Devera is at most 3/4
Dragon, and in fact Verra isn't even "human" (i.e. Dragaeran) and
never was. And some of her abilities are quite odd. Was the <Issola
spoiler> an example of a grown-up Devera showing up for an important
Event, or can the little girl we know and love do it too?

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz