[Dragaera] Your Favorite Vlad Books?

Holmes, Erik Erik.Holmes at unisys.com
Fri Oct 27 13:12:35 PDT 2006

So I just finished reading Phoenix for about the 10th time. Great book.
I don't know if it's my favorite of all of the Vlad books, but it sure
is close. Just out of curiosity which of the Vlad books do you guys like
best? I think if I had to list them it would be as follows:

Taltos - I love the adventures of young Vlad Taltos

Phoenix - This book is just great. Maybe I should move it to the #1 spot
:)

Issola - Loved the ending.

Dragon - "Fornia sobbed."

Jhereg

Yendi

Teckla

Dzur

Orca

Athyra

This list might change around a bit as I re-read them, but I think its
pretty close.

"Let us pray the Pimp's prayer . . .

LORD, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and
make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place. Amen."

-A Pimp Named Slickback, The Boondocks

Erik Holmes

Shoby187 at yahoo.com

AIM: ErikHolmes