[Dragaera] WooHoo!!!

Jeremy Tassoff kublakhan73 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:14:45 PDT 2006

Finally, after 2 and a half months of eager not-so-patient waiting, my library called me to say that the copy of Dzur I'd reserved is finally in!! Huzzah! Now I can actually catch up with all the posts I intentionally skipped over since it was published (which will probably take longer to read than the book itself 8-).
One who indulges in gluttony is a glutton. A person who commits a felony is a felon...God is an iron. - Spider Robinson