[Dragaera] A thought about Athyra

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:28:46 PST 2006

I've speculated elsewhere that Vlad was directed in a dream by Verra
to go to Smallcliff for the purpose of removing Loraan.

Speculating further, I find myself wondering if when Vlad was mumbling
in his delirium "I won't kill for you anymore", he was subconsciously
responding to Verra's instruction to kill Loraan.  Of course, once he
was conscious, he presumably was thinking that he would probably be
killing Loraan for his own purposes, but still.

And note that he did not in fact kill Loraan.  Perhaps this was at
some level deliberate?