[Dragaera] Dragaeran Publication Date of _Five HundredYearsAfter_

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:00:43 PST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> Mind you, all of this assumes that Aliera is still around at the time
> Paarfi is writing the Khaavren Romances.

In my view, Sethra would be much less likely to say anything bad or
even amicably mocking about Aliera after her (no doubt gloriously heroic)
death than during her life. And Aliera's friends and family would be much
more likely to take offense on the late Aliera's behalf than Aliera would
have been.  Though any circumstances in which Aliera died would be fairly
likely to take out her friends as well, so maybe the latter point is moot.