[Dragaera] Poll on format

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Mon Nov 6 10:39:47 PST 2006

On 3 Nov 2006 at 17:06, A.S. Zanoni wrote

> Hallo, folks.
>
> If you happen to listen to audiobooks, can you weigh in on these
> questions?
>
> 1)  What audiobook reader do you like best?
MP3

> Listing [book title] and [book author] is fine if you don't know the
> reader's name.
Someone mentioned actors - I've found the ones I most enjoy are British
actors: Michael York, Lenny Henry, Derek Jacobi.

> 2)  What audiobook format[s] do you like best?
I really like Audible.com - which can be burned to a CD or downloaded to
certain MP3 players.  They're much less expensive than buying tapes or
CDs (although the downloads can take time depending on the
 connection speed)

> 3)  Do you listen to audiobooks frequently?
Daily, about 1/5 an hour a day

> 4)  Did you ever get hooked on an author from an audiobook?
sometimes.  If I don't know the author, and the reading was really good, I will
buy the book - that's how I discovered Val McDermott.  Usually it's the other
way round though, if I REALLY like an author, I'll get the audio book.

> Please reply direct to list.

Does this mean that there may be Vlad audiobooks in future?