[Dragaera] Floating Bridge

Tim Owen feetalsjeez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 10:46:09 PST 2006

I'm not as Dragaera Map Savvy as some on the list, so I could be way off here but:
  On page 126 of the Dragon paperback Vlad describes a bridge:
  "It was a strange bridge, too, with a high arch and sticks jutting out at odd angles and, as far as I could see, nothing at all keeping it together."
  Which reminded me quite a bit of The Floating Bridge in The Phoenix Guards. (Sorry, but I don't have a page number handy. That book gets lent out and/or magically disappears more than any other Brust work of mine.)

  Was Cropper Company stationed anywhere near the route Khaavren & Co. took to Redface?