[Dragaera] [Dzur spoilers] Random thoughts

David Stone stonedt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:00:22 PST 2006

At 01:46 AM 11/27/2006, Philip Hart wrote:
>FYI Dzur spoilers
>Fyi Dzur spoiler
>Fyi Dzur spoile
>Fyi Dzur spoil
>Fyi Dzur spoi
>Fyi Dzur spo
>Fyi Dzur sp
>Fyi Dzur s
>Fyi Dzur
>Fyi Dzur
>Fyi Dzu
>Fyi Dz
>Fyi D
>Fyi
>Fyi
>Fy
>Cawti's really snide at the end of the Text with her "you
>got rescued like a sissy by Sethra's pet" - it seemed out
>of character to me, esp. after what I now consider her
>mature behavior at the beginning.  Maybe it's just the
>strain of bringing VN to meet V, maybe V mangled what
>she actually said.

She's snide for a reason, really.  He just pulled her bacon out of
the fire.  She was upset because he had to do so, and was glad he had
to depend on someone else too.  In a strange way (to her), it made it
easier to accept that he helped -her-.

One thing that got me was Aliera's snapping at Vlad about what
happened with Lady Teldra, as if it was his fault.  LT basically
grabbed the dagger and acted on her own, it wasn't his
fault.  Granted, people tend to blame others a lot, but it just
jarred me, because it was -so far- off of what actually -happened-.

My 2c...

-D