[Dragaera] SKZB book requests

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Nov 28 17:16:12 PST 2006

Hallo, all!

Promised that I'd re-post this every so often.

Still no hardcovers of _Brokedown Palace_.  (Tor just reprinted BP as a
2006 Orb trade paperback.)  All non-Tor SKZB titles were originally
paperbacks except for _The Sun, the Moon and the Stars_ and _To Reign in
Hell_.

_Dzur_ will be out in paperback circa August 2007.

Thanks.

*---

A.S. Zanoni wrote:

> The books we have available are:
>
> Freedom & Necessity       [paperback or hardcover]
> Five Hundred Years After  [paperback or hardcover]
> The Paths of the Dead     [paperback or hardcover]
> Lord of Castle Black      [paperback or hardcover]
> Sethra Lavode             [paperback or hardcover]
>
> Agyar                     [trade paperback]
> Cowboy Feng               [trade paperback]
>
> The Gypsy                 [trade paperback or hardcover]
>

> To get these titles from Dreamcafe, you tell me:
> [a] which one[s] you want
> [b] which edition, paperback, hardcover or trade paperback, for each title
> [c] what name you would like Steve to sign in each book
> [d] to what address you want the book[s] shipped to.
> [e] your USPS shipping preference.
>
> Then you would send money.  Each book is 50% of cover price, per Steve -
> PLUS the cost of postage [shipping and handling].
>
> -- Regarding s/h:
> Please tell me what *you* prefer to pay for.  So far most books have
> used Priority Mail.  A few went bulk rate and one box used Airmail.
>
> Steve accepts PayPal payments at his email address [skzb at dreamcafe.com].
>  Checks sent to Dreamcafe are fine too.
>
> Thanks for asking.
>
> Chica*---