[Dragaera] Flanvention II & Firefly fans

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sun Dec 3 22:15:59 PST 2006

Greetings!

This came to me about Flanvention II tonight.  Please pass it around to
any Browncoat boards you may have access to.  Thanks!

Chica*---

Flan> We have a go ahead for parking the ambulance [at Flanvention II,
Flan> Dec. 8-10].

We need a driver to take the ambulance from Ariel Ambulance Mechanic
Cameron's backyard in Vegas to Burbank, CA. Required: 1/2+ton vehicle
(truck, SUV, suburban) with a class-III hitch (rated for 500lbs tongue
weight). Date/times flexible. Gas will be reimbursed. A convention pass
will be provided (if the driver doesn't have one already).

We need at least five volunteers in Vegas to load the tail back onto the
trailer.

We could use some volunteers to help unload/set up/reload the ambulance,
sell our wares (now including AARG decals courtesy of TexasArtCat!),
collect donations, and talk to Flan-goers and curious passerby.

Flanvention schedule:
http://www.boosterevents.com/Conventions/FlanventionII/tabid/308/Default.aspx
Thursday: Early Registration 1-3pm, 6-8pm
Friday: Dealers Room 10am-6pm, panels begin at 12noon
Saturday: Dealers Room 10-6pm,  panels begin at 9am
Sunday: Dealers Room 9am-5pm, panels begin at 9am
  all-guest-commentary on Serenity 6:30-8:30pm

Thanks,
Adam Whiting, AARGanizer
Ariel Ambulance Rescue Group
216-225-8430 cell