[Dragaera] Dragaera Fan Poll - Your favorite one-liner?

dovekie dovekie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:25:13 PST 2006

On 12/4/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Vlad loves to pull out the one liners, and even Paarfi gets into the act
> on occasion.
>
> I was wondering if you listies have any particular one-liners from the
> Vladiad or Paarfiad that have made you roll on the floor (or at least
> chuckle out loud) the first time you read them?
>
> Myself, I'm partial to Vlad's quip from /Orca/:
>
> "I collected my thoughts. Someday I hope to have them all."
>
> I just love the subtlety of that one.
>
> Majikjon

Quoting from memory...

"You are perspicacious."

"Yeah, but my doctor says he can fix it."

... which isn't quite right, if only because it wasn't "doctor," but
something more Greek, perhaps starting with a phys.  It's still one of
my favorites.

sara.h
--
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."