[Dragaera] Dragaera Fan Poll - Your favorite one-liner?

Will Frank wmfrank at stwing.org
Tue Dec 5 19:47:16 PST 2006

Also Sprach dovekie:

> ... which isn't quite right, if only because it wasn't "doctor," but
> something more Greek, perhaps starting with a phys.

Physicker.

Will "scifantasy" Frank - wmfrank at stwing.org
"Anyone who claims that I and others like me are soft, or have 'forgotten
the lessons' of what happened here, is, at best, a grasping, opportunistic
dilettante, and at worst, an idiot, whether he is a commentator, or a vice
president, or a president." --Keith Olbermann, Special Comment from the
site of the World Trade Center, September 11 2006.