[Dragaera] Idle Speculation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:09:53 PST 2007

My, but we're quiet.  OK, here's a notion:

In /The Three Musketeers/, Athos takes his /nom de guerre/ from Mount
Athos, a mountain in Greece whose sole constructions are various
monasteries.  For more than a thousand years, the place has been given
over to religious retreat, and, significantly, is famous for barring
any entry whatsoever to any women, or even any female animals (with
some few exceptions, it says, such as chickens for eggs).

In /The Paths of the Dead/, there is a single mention of the "Citadel
of the Deniers".  Would it not be logical that this citadel is called
Aerich?