[Dragaera] Idle Speculation

Jeff Log0n5150 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:28:06 PST 2007

> We can be sure that it was an elaborate scheme to corner the pecan market
and manipulate the retail price

Or it could be an elaborate scheme to lower the value of other nuts in order
to buy out the entire nut market.

Or an elaborate scheme to get more work for a shipping company as a favor,
to be repaid later.

Or an elaborate scheme to make it appear that these nuts are pecans, when
they are actually nothing of the sort.

In fact, the only thing that we can be sure on is that at some point an
elaborate scheme may or may not have taken place regarding something that
seemed to be nuts somewhere in a valley the could have a river in the
north - north west area. That is certain.

Jeff
-Has at this point thoroughly confused himself