[Dragaera] Idle Speculation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:13:44 PST 2007

On 1/11/07, Jeff wrote:

> > We can be sure that it was an elaborate scheme to corner the pecan market
> and manipulate the retail price
> >

> Or it could be an elaborate scheme to lower the value of other nuts in order
> to buy out the entire nut market.
>
> Or an elaborate scheme to get more work for a shipping company as a favor,
> to be repaid later.
>
> Or an elaborate scheme to make it appear that these nuts are pecans, when
> they are actually nothing of the sort.
>
> In fact, the only thing that we can be sure on is that at some point an
> elaborate scheme may or may not have taken place regarding something that
> seemed to be nuts somewhere in a valley the could have a river in the
> north - north west area. That is certain.

And the river may or may not flow down from a mountain which may or
may not be called Aerich, which may or may not contain the Citadel of
the Deniers, and Pel may or may not get all of the girls which the
Deniers may or may not turn away.

Which would be just like him.

> Jeff
> -Has at this point thoroughly confused himself

Yes, you made one of the classic blunders:  Never go up against a
Yendi when nuts are on the mind!