[Dragaera] Speculation on Jhegaala, minor spoilage.

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 24 14:45:23 PST 2007

Jon Lincicum wrote On 01/24/07 02:25 PM,:
> We also know his uncle's name (Jani), who was Noish-Pa's brother. Is an uncle an "Ancestor"? hmmmm... Not really, I guess.

Ooo...Noish-pa talk.  Me likey.

If I recall (vaguely, I admit) correctly, Noish-pa has buried most all
of his family, except for one crazy grandson who almost gets himself
killed every other week.

That would imply that, though Vlad may know the names of relatives, he
wouldn't likely be able to talk to them.  (Unless there's a crazy
great-uncle that Noish-pa and his family really ever talked about;
though what a black sheep in that family might be like....;)

It'll  be nice to return to the East (if we do) from an Eastern
perspective.  Paarfi, for all of his excellence as an historian and
novelist, is still a Dragaeran.  (Funny in his ignorance, though.;)

Poking his head out from under the rock,
Chris