[Dragaera] Verra's knowledge, Vlad's trip East

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 12:34:09 PST 2007

--- Mark Tiller <mtiller at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> [...]

Quite the opposite, for me.  She's been interested in him at least
since Kiera got the vial of blood (though we can only guess what
she knew when Vlad was a lad), and she has ways of finding out.
If nothing else, Devera can travel through time--though I'll bet
Verra has other ways too.

By the way, I think people are accidentally misleading Vincent
Cisneros about Vlad in the East.  /Brokedown Palace/ has nothing
about it at all--it takes place before our hero is born.  However,
Vlad briefly mentions in /Athyra/ or /Issola/ or both (I forget)
that he'd been to the East.  Beyond that we know nothing.

Jerry Friedman
young)