[Dragaera] Crack among the killed gods?

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 17:05:07 PST 2007

From: "Steve Rapaport" <steve.rapaport at gmail.com>
> Is "The East" a different world or is it not?
>
> If a god is killed in "The East", can that god still manifest in Dragaera?
>
> Verra was, and can.  (Issola)

Verra was "killed" by an upstart Easterner acting on his own. No other gods were involved (well, except Bolk, but he's not vindictive, and doesn't interfere with the affairs of the faerie).

> Tri'nagore was, and can't (Sethra Lavode).

Tri'nagore was killed in direct conflict with all the plans of the other Lords of Judgment who supported Zerika's claim to the throne, and was not only killed by Morrolan, but was also banished from Dragaera by the other gods afterwards.

I don't see this as any kind of crack, it's just two completely different situations.