[Dragaera] Crack among the killed gods?

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:10:29 PST 2007

On 02/02/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:

> From: "Steve Rapaport" <steve.rapaport at gmail.com>
> > Is "The East" a different world or is it not?
> >
> > If a god is killed in "The East", can that god still manifest in
> Dragaera?
> >
> > Verra was, and can.  (Issola)
>
> Verra was "killed" by an upstart Easterner acting on his own. No other
> gods were involved (well, except Bolk, but he's not vindictive, and doesn't
> interfere with the affairs of the faerie).
>
> > Tri'nagore was, and can't (Sethra Lavode).
>
> Tri'nagore was killed in direct conflict with all the plans of the other
> Lords of Judgment who supported Zerika's claim to the throne, and was not
> only killed by Morrolan, but was also banished from Dragaera by the other
> gods afterwards.

Well, no -- the Lords of Judgement, in the end, sentenced Tri'nagore to the
results that Morrolan had already imposed on him:  Inability to manifest in
Dragaera. And that was precisely the terms they used if I remember right.
Check and see.

So by that reasoning, Tri'nagore couldn't manifest in Dragaera even before
he was tried by the LoJ.  And it's still inconsistent with Verra.

-steve