[Dragaera] Morrolan's claims to witness Zerika's descent

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:04:58 PST 2007

[Fwd to list]

On 2/13/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:

> From: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
>
> > Except that Morrolan's memory is obviously bad, since the context of
> > the conversation is that he knows sorcery doesn't work near the Falls,
> > having been there when Zerika was. But Morrolan grew up during the
> > Interregnum and so couldn't have known sorcery then anyway--except,
> > wait. Morrolan is known to dabble in Elder Sorcery. I suppose it's
> > possible that's what he was talking about.
>
> ...but then, according to Paarfi, anyway, Morrolan didn't even start studying any form of
> sorcery until after the Interregnum had ended. [snip]

Of course, he might be lying.

> All in all, I'd say this all tends to lend credence to the "Morrolan-has-Tazendra's
> memories" theory...

But that theory originated as an attempt to explain Morrolan's
statement at the Falls. You can't use the evidence twice in support of
the same theory, especially when other theories are also consistent
with the evidence.

~Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz