[Dragaera] Morrolan's claims to witness Zerika's descent

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 08:27:10 PST 2007

On 2/17/07, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I strongly suspect that Paarfi is recording, at the very least,
> that which is at least partially publicly known about the events.  In
> his own mind, he is a historian, and while he fabricates dialog, and
> perhaps minor events, I don't see him removing someone who is reported
> to have been somewhere just on a whim.

You're suggesting that Khaavren et al. are actually the heroes Paarfi
makes them out to be, sans dialogue? That is, that they actually were
instrumental in preventing the invasion of the Pepperfields, were
witnesses to Adron's last stand, defeated various assassins, helped
restore the Empire, etc. etc.? I agree that if you think Paarfi's been
pretty straight on everything else, he has to be straight on Zerika's
descent, too.

~Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz