[Dragaera] (no subject)

Scott scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Feb 28 12:11:10 PST 2007

>so, for your consumption and contemplation:

>Exanalinguistic.

>?

That's a pretty big mouthful. I have to stop and think about what it means
and, correctly or no, "linguistic" suggests "language" to me more than
"speaking". "Pararectal", IMO, covers "thinking/considering/speculating",
etc.. rather than just "speaking".

I find the formally correct sound of exanalinguistic to be a drawback when
talking about "pulling an idea out of my ass". *heh* Pararectal has a better
"feel" for me personally.

Use what you like, though. Now that you've defined it, everyone will know
what it means when you use it. ;-)