[Dragaera] An extraordinarily convenient disease...

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:43:04 PST 2007

On 3/3/07, Jose Marquez wrote:
> Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> > Would the gods stoop to biowarfare?  I kinda think they would.
> >

> I'd be curious to know if there are Accelerationist factions among the
> gods. Perhaps Tri'nagore?

Well, unless everything in /Sethra Lavode/'s description of him is
pure propaganda (and it probably isn't, since Tri'nagore has no other
access on the plane of Dragaera), not Tri'nagore.

Verra is probably the least conservative of the gods, and she doesn't
strike me as being one either (note that she speaks about the advances
in sorcery with a certain degree of alarm).

Hm.  I wonder if perhaps the Jenoine are the closest equivalent of
Accelerationists there are.  They were apparently planning to offer
people $TECH in /Issola/, for example (fx: mudra of irony).

Hm, again.  Assuming Bölcseség is a god - not unreasonable, I think -
perhaps he is the Accelerationist faction.

"His followers called him Nagylélekbölcseség and said he was a god. He
preferred to drop the Nagylélek- and the -eség, however, and called
himself Bölk. He never claimed to be a god, but then he never claimed
not to be a god."