[Dragaera] Ascension Day

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Mar 6 15:21:53 PST 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:20:04 -0800
> From: Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net>
> Subject: [Dragaera] Ascension Day

[snipped]
> I notice that the "Ascension Day" holiday is mentioned by Vlad in
> /Dzur/, and also in /Brokedown Palace/.  (Both times in reference to
> someone's face lighting up.)

Speaking for myself - Steve's friend Mike Ford wrote several poems about
Liavekan holidays.  I thought one was called Ascension Day, but I was
wrong.  Just in case you didn't have enough distractions.  ;]  Liavek is
found under any of the Scribblies on Wikipedia, and also has got its own
entry.

But this is in the nature of, "I had this thought, and I'd rather
trouble someone else with it than not."  :D  Okay, my work here is done.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust