[Dragaera] Brother and Sister

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 30 14:10:50 PDT 2007

Ahem.  One can toot one's horn, but one can also toot a cigarette,
cigar, cigarello or pipe.  I believe he is making a reference to one of
the latter two in this case.  (I say not what might be *in* the pipe, as
I am not quite that crass in so public a forum.:)

Of course, I could be totally wrong, but that's the reference I've
always assumed.

Chris