[Dragaera] Brother and Sister

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 14:12:12 PDT 2007

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
> What is "tut" or "toot" in Steve's song?

> You’ll drink wine and picnic on the windswept plain
> While we have our tut and pate and Champagne.

==Cite==

Toot
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Toot can mean:

    * Toot Braunstein -- a fictional character in the animated series Drawn Together
    * Toot (also spelled Tewt) -- a fictional character in the animated series The Mighty Hercules
    * A slang expression for the Horn (instrument), or the sound made by such an instrument
    * A euphemism for flatulence

==End Cite==

Given these options, and the context in the song, I'm going to guess it might be this last one...  ;-)