[Dragaera] Unquoted Brust

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 23:27:14 PDT 2007

On 4/7/07, Mark A. Mandel <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> As I toured some office the other day, I observed a poster over the desk of
> one employee which said, "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they
> aren't out to get you." I think we can all identify with that.

I believe Steve's contribution lay in reversing the aphorism: "Just
because they're out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid." I
couldn't find either version on the Warcraft site so I'm not quite
sure what quote we're discussing...

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz