[Dragaera] Catchup from April - 'Rose' 2007 credits

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Wed May 2 17:54:50 PDT 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:23:46 -0400
From: Geri Sullivan <gfs at toad-hall.com>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] "Rose" now on CD Baby

At 11:25 AM -0700 4/17/07, A.S. Zanoni wrote:

 > >I forgot the 2007 credits:
 > >Thanks to
 > >Carla Ulbrich, who first sent me there after Oasis 19, and
 > >Drew Miller, who got the album reprinted, and
 > >to Geri Sullivan, who recreated "Rose" from 1993 software.

Umm...that'd be recreating the album packaging rather than the music
itself, and Drew shares a big chunk of the packaging credit,
especially since I only had FPO (for position only) scans of the
original cover art in electronic form.

'Twas fun putting my hands on the layout files after all these years.
Congrats to Steve for having it back in print. I'll be in New York
this weekend, but 400 miles and then some from Eeriecon, alas. Big
state.

Geri
Geri Sullivan gfs at toad-hall.com

------------------------------

:>  From my angle, Geri, you did important stuff.  I didn't know what it
was called.  I knew that otherwise the project had been harder to do
without your help.

I put that little blurb onto my online profile.  I'll update it with the
particulars...  Um.  Eventually.

Perhaps Steve's web-sprites can add it to Dreamcafe too.

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust