[Dragaera] Iconaclastic lyrics

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon May 7 14:29:51 PDT 2007

From: "Kendra Vorenkamp" <kdarnel at indiana.edu>
> Is it just me, or does Steve's voice remind you a little of Frank Zappa?
>
> Majikjon
>

> >  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but his voice sounds different than I
> imagined it would.  It's lighter and more playful than I thought it would
> be..
>
> Anyone have thoughts about this?

Heh. I'd love to be able to record him reading /Jhereg/ so we could finally have one of his works as an Audio book...

Even if it's only as a bootleg set of MP3s.

Any author with as good a singing voice as he has should be able to record their own audiobook.

Hmmm... Or he could even sell them directly online through Dreamcafe. Hey Chica, here's a way for Steve to get poker money--and he wouldn't even have to sell his old junk on eBay!

Majikjon

-Wondering if Steve's contract with his publisher would actually allow this or not...