[Dragaera] Lyrics v. spoken

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue May 8 23:40:42 PDT 2007

Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:41:49 -0700
From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Iconaclastic lyrics

NB: None of the spoken stuff following this point is printed in the
lyric booklet.

 > > (chorus)   -moves from singing towards talking-

------------ ------------ ------------

Speaking unofficially, this is something I've noticed in other albums.

However, I've seen Cats Laughing lyrics that DO include spoken words.
  Those albums are available on CD from Will and Emma's SteelDragon Press
[ http://www.cafepress.com/steeldragon/338740 ].

http://www.greenmanreview.com/cd/cd_catslaughing_omni_2003.html

Yes, if you suspect I'm trying to intrigue you, you're right.

Emma had an author's note that said "or Cats Laughing, which the author
is one-fifths of" - and Steve can claim that as well.  :D  I mistook the
book for _War for the Oaks_.  Probably because two of the songs in that
book are played by Cats Laughing.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni