[Dragaera] Castle Black

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:49:23 PDT 2007

What I can't figure out, then, is why, some time after the castle is
levitated and all the troops sent out by way of Dzur Mountain, Arra has to
chat with Stephan, I think, about how to allocate witches to the continued
levitation vs. calling more witches vs. rest time.

If sorcery could keep the castle up at that point, shouldn't Sethra have
helped Morrolan do it by then? She's quite involved in that whole thing.

Steve the Younger

On 10/05/07, Frank Pape <frankp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve Rapaport wrote:
> > But there's no specific indication I can remember of a way round the
> witches
> > thing with sorcery.
> >
> > EXCEPT:   Pre-interregnum, lots of castles were levitated, presumably by
> > sorcery, since Eastern witchcraft wasn't THAT widespread in the
> Empire.  So
> > if there's a way, Sethra would know of it.  We just don't yet.
> >
> It would have definitely been by sorcery. Otherwise they wouldn't have
> all fallen down when the Orb went away. I always assumed that Morrolan
> continuted to use witchcraft as insurance against the same thing
> happening again.
>
> - Frank

\Steve